Thursday, June 02, 2005

&%^$#(!

Please, Yanks, end this four-game slide right now. Because if I have to deal with one more so-called fan whining about this little losing skid, and coming to me with "Hey? What's going on with the Yankees?" as if I am the all fucking knowing or something and then they add "They need to dump all those old guys" I am seriously going to flip out. Like, stop adopting the opinions of bitter columnists and radio show guys as your own and get an original thought, jackass.

Just once, I'd love to say to these people, "MAYBE THEY'RE LOSING ON PURPOSE BECAUSE YOU SUCK AS A FAN AND THEY WANT TO BE RID OF YOU." And then see their reaction to that.

But I am thisclose to going off on someone because having dealt with them my whole life, I cannot deal anymore. Argh.

Being an optimist is easy. Dealing with dumbasses is hard.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come Randy didn't bat last night?

Karen said...

He was stuck in the bathroom every time his turn came. Joe made the extremely tough decision to put Ruben Sierra in his place each time. Randy wields such a big bat that it sucks when things like this happen.

Yankeebob said...

It's a frustrating stretch, that's all. I don't think there's anything wrong with the Yankees other than being a little flat for some reason. I just wish they'd snap out of it against the scrub teams like K.C.

I love your quote about them losing on purpose. That's hilarious! Maybe I'll get the chance to borrow it sometime.

Jim said...

I can see why that person wishes to remain anonymous if they don't know the difference between AL and NL teams.

Karen said...

Oh, that's just my friend Rick being a ball-buster, hence my response.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Special K for sticking up for me.

Karen said...

Well, you did a great job with Ant Invasion, 2005, so I have to give you your props where I can.

Jim said...

Ah, my mistake. That just sounded like a question my non-baseball loving friends would've asked.